I could not let this wonderful holiday all about gratitude pass without telling you how very grateful I am for you. Your time is precious and each month you choose to use a few moments of that gift to read this newsletter. That means so much to me. Thank you!
I truly hope you find many, many reasons to be grateful this Thanksgiving. In fact, why not whip out a pen and jot a few down. I did this myself as I was getting ready to write to you and boy did the tears flow. I mean I knew how great my life was but when I saw it down on paper – Whoa!
I don’t know about you but I sometimes forget how very blessed I am. Making a list of the people, places and events I am so grateful for really helps realign my happy vibration and tap an endless supply of gratitude.
So go ahead, make a list! And if you’ll indulge me, I’d like to share mine…
- I am grateful to my mother for teaching me a new level of courage this year.
- I am grateful to all the wonderful doctors, nurses, counselors and technicians that supported my mother and our family as she stared down cancer (and I’m grateful to cancer for blinking first.)
- I am grateful for Matt, my husband. I’m not always easy to love and he loves me anyway.
- I am grateful I can still fix most of my children’s problems with a kiss.
- I am grateful my son Matthew shows me it is possible to demand every single thing you want out of life and feel pretty darn good about it.
- I am grateful my sweet baby girl Katie shows me that a life filled with dancing is way more fun than a life filled with laundry.
- I am grateful to those family members who understand it really does take a village to raise a child and chose long ago to be my village.
- I am grateful for Jen, the amazing virtual assistant who came just when I needed her most and continues to figure out what I need before I do.
- I am grateful for the love and support of the best girlfriends in the whole entire world.
- And last but certainly not least, I am grateful for you – my readers, my clients. Your courage, your wisdom and your insistence on living authentically NO MATTER WHAT continues to inspire me each and every day.
May peace, love and gratitude fill your heart this Thanksgiving!
With So Much LOVE,