Today was our first Open Office Hours call of the year! For me this year is about allowing my soul to lead my business and helping others do the same. SO it was no surprise that the Universe served me up callers that needed this guidance.
Each month I host these Open Office Hours calls to give everyone access to coaching.
This is a no cost call. There is no agenda. The callers that show up determine what we cover.
This call is so rich with juicy business building answers. I invite you to listen to the recording here: http://iTeleseminar.com/79900914 (We had some technical difficulty at the beginning of the call so its best to start listening at 3:50)
On this call we cover:
- Knowing when it’s the right time to leave your “secure” job
- What to do when you can’t seem to get people to pay for your talents.
- How to overcome your fear of failure
- Why you need to have a specific definition of success to achieve success (and how to create that for yourself.
- How to create balance between motherhood and entrepreneurship
- What to do when the money you are (not) creating is making you feel bad about yourself
- Why you must reward yourself every step of the journey along your path to success
- How to stop “sucking at sales”
- The key to a great sales call
- And much much more!
Thanks for being here and reading my message. I want you to stay connected with me so that I can share all future communications with you.
Please enter your name and email below to join my community.
Success! Thank you for joining. You'll receive a confirmation in a while.