Traci Bild is the Founder and CEO of Bild & Company (Est. 1999), a national healthcare consulting. Providing the sales and marketing infrastructure for small to midsize operators, her firm has helped hundreds of organization close revenue gaps, gain a competitive edge and strengthen their financial operation.
The author of three books, 7 Steps to Successful Selling, Zero Lost Revenue Days and Amazon best-seller Get Your Girl Back, Traci has been featured in media from the Today Show and CBS Sunday Morning News to Success Magazine, the Wall Street Journal and the BBC. Her firm landed on the 2013 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company list and Traci is a sought-after speaker at industry conferences nationwide.
Traci is married to the love of her life David, has two children, Paris and Noah and lives in beautiful Clearwater, FL. She loves to travel, garden and boating but her true passion is changing people’s lives through teaching leaders within the senior living space!
Tracy shares her insights on so many things including:
- Wealth as a state of mind and why it’s not just about money.
- Hear how Traci formed her goals and ideas early on that gave her the push to succeed.
- Why a mentor helped her see the possibilities and how she found the right mentor for you.
- Traci’s definition of managing money.
- What growing into your dreams can mean for you.
- How to become the go-to expert on your way to earning more and growing your business. Hint: It’s not about the “sexy”.
- Why you should be looking to put yourself out of a job.
- How success (financial and other) comes from using your gifts and following your purpose in life.
Website link: https://www.bildandco.com/
Instagram Traci Bild