Kate White BIO
The former editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitanmagazine, is the New York Times bestselling author of twelve murder mysteries and psychoglocal thrillers (including The Secrets You Keep) and also several influential career books, including the recent bestseller, The Gutsy Girl Handbook: Your Manifesto for Success.
Hayley Holbrook BIO
A graduate of Boston University School of Theatre and London’s Met Film School, now works in the TV/film industry in New York City.
Kate and her daughter Hayley joined us today. When I first met them, I was so impressed in the way that Hayley was handling herself at an event where Kate was speaking. She was so poised and confident, and I could also see that she was proud of her mom and happy to be there to support her.
As a mom raising a daughter, I knew I needed to talk to this amazing mom/daughter team and find out how they embrace wealth and purpose.
You find out how:
- How wealth is connected to relationships.
- Hayley learned to be curious and shares how that impacts her world and decisions today.
- How support for her story-telling craft and art has helped her to embrace work she loves early in her career.
- Kate’s childhood memory that helped her realize her purpose. (Rule breaking and applause was involved!)
- A big shift meant that Kate had to decide how to take a dream job and still make it work for her family.
- Tips for understanding how to set boundaries for yourself.
- Hayley shares how she manages being a freelancer and managing her budget and working on jobs that provide her a chance to do work that is interesting.
- Show the world how to treat you!
- How to plant the seed for a big dream so that it can feel real (and then make it real!)
- When to say no and how to find options that keep you curious.
Speaking KateWhiteSpeaks.com – Gutsy Girl Handbook and speaking opportunities
KateWhite.com for her Mystery books
Tw IG FB too
Hayley Holbrook on FB