Today Patty shares messages from Coronavirus. Admittedly this sounds a bit out there and she knows some will think this is too much. She’s sharing it because it’s what is on her heart and she is looking to be helpful. Others who have the hard part of these messages found the information valuable and encouraged Patty to share it with others.
One thing that was shared: when the virus connects with love, it mutates in a positive way. When it connects with hate, then it mutates in a way that’s negative. When Patty shares the term “mutate” it’s in relation to the energy of the virus.
This isn’t about good vs. bad. People who contract the virus have not brought this to their body via negative thoughts. It’s not about blame.
- It’s okay to feel how you are feeling about the virus (encouraged in fact)
- The virus as an archetype (this is a good way to frame things)
- Her vision of humanity’s response
- We are all equal. No one person is responsible or to blame
- Love is the power of change
Everyone is impacted in different ways. Mother earth is impacted too. As you listen, stay where you are. Process what’s most alive for you. That’s your journey.
Email Patty: firstname.lastname@example.org