Katherine Siemionko specializes in process improvement and change management.
She began her career in the private sector, eventually finding herself pushing against a glass ceiling on Wall Street.
Having been raised with the belief that people, collectively and individually, have the power to drive change, Katherine took the fight against inequality in the workplace public by organizing the 2017 Women’s March in NYC.
She subsequently left the private sector and founded nonprofit Women’s March Alliance, with the hopes of unify grassroots organizations in order to amplify the voice of women’s rights supporters.
Today, Katherine is combining her professional skills and passion for human rights to help break the cycle of suppression, inequality and injustice that has held women captive for centuries.
This was recorded on election day 2018 and Katherine shared that 256 women (the most ever) were on the ballot in the US!
Katherine’s definition of wealth:
Wealth of assets – how much do you have that you can liquidate or access to acquire or purchase something.
Wealth of spirit – this is what keeps me up every night. Is my spirit fulfilled, and am I happy?
- Katherine shares where the pursuit of creating wealth and financial assets blends with the pursuit of the wealth of spirit.
- Hear her key question that will help you illuminate your purpose.
- Can you consider giving from your spirit? Hear how you can change your perspective on the best way to give abundantly.
- Find out what the purpose of the Women’s March Alliance – and how everyone is included. Men, women and people of all beliefs.
- Hear how Katherine is pushing back on the definitions of liberal and conservative and why she wants everyone to step back and understand that on many issues both sides agree. Hint: The media never shares this part!
- Find out why Katherine doesn’t want to be anti-anything and insists on being pro-equality for everyone.
- Discover the power when humans come together for a common cause. Katherine shares a vivid example when people from her family saw things in a new light when they attended the Women’s March in 2017.
- Katherine shares how conversations with boys is only a first step and what’s next to make sure our daughters and sons learn that we are all truly equal.
- What is our purpose? Is it always the same or does it shift through life? Katherine shares her insights about how your purpose can be used in the moment. Where you are, right now.
- How can listeners support the Women’s March Alliance: start having the conversation wherever you are. Create a consciousness-raising group of people who want to share their voice.
For more info on the upcoming march:
Connect with Katherine: