Regena says “the days of the good girl are over”.
It’s time to unveil your true essence, wake up to your wisdom, and reclaim your power. Through women’s circles and retreats, I bring women together to deepen their soul work, increase their confidence, and become the leaders of their lives without guilt and apology.
Regena leads a 12-month transformational experience designed to strengthen your integrity and trust in your value, impact, and leadership.
She also works with Mike Dooley, the Notes from the Universe guy!
Regena’s definition of wealth: The abundance of choice and being fully expressed in my essence. It means being the leader of my life without guilt or apology.
Regena shares her personal journey with Patty. Don’t miss these insights:
- Hear about her classic “good girl” start and why it didn’t make her happy.
- She shares how she listened to that voice in her head and started selling sex toys – and the breakthrough that followed.
- Find out how Regena found a way to transition from her direct sales career to coaching, and the bump she hit along the way.
- Hear how her intuition led her to the where she is now even though it wasn’t a direct line or something she could always see with clarity.
- Why having soul conversations is key to finding your purpose.
Regena’s purpose: To inspire a deeper sense of self-love and acceptance of all the parts of ourselves. It’s about healing those places where we feel as if we’re not enough or the parts of ourselves that are related to shame.
Bonus: Hear the 3 priorities that are essential to creating wealth in alignment with our purpose.
Regena Garrepy Bio
Regena Garrepy is a mentor to messengers, leaders and coaches. As a recovering good girl perfectionist, she knows firsthand the journey back to trusting your own wisdom and worth. Over the past 10 years, she has facilitated over 50 transformational events, and has coached hundreds of women individually and in her group programs like her signature Red Hot Visionista Sacred Circle and annual Soul Hydration Vacation. Regena is also the director of training at TUT (Notes from the Universe) where she develops Mike Dooley’s Infinite Possibilities Trainer program. She’s an award-winning direct seller, alchemist, and teacher. She holds weekly dance parties in her kitchen with her teenage son and husband of 21 years.