Can you smell it? Oh Yeah – that is Spring, Baby! I revel in being able to see the grass again. I’ve missed it. Have you? Perhaps you are in a part of the country where your grass wasn’t hiding but maybe your growth was. It happens.
So here are some tips to help you get your Spring on!
1. Write down some really, REALLY BIG dreams. Simply acknowledging these dreams is a seed planted. Ohhhh, can’t wait to see what those beauties will bring!
2. Give yourself some nourishment at your soul level. Tell yourself how fabulous you are – ON A DAILY BASIS! This is the sun and water those seeds need to grow. When you fully own your greatness, your dreams find a much faster pathway to your doorstep!
3. Spring Clean – Stop hanging on to any thoughts that are just taking up space and no longer serve a purpose. Give them the old heave-ho. This is not always easy so if you need help, get help! Talk to a friend, coach, mentor about this thought you’ve been holding onto. See it for what it is – clutter and release it.
4. Get some fresh air. Literally and figuratively. Get out more and start having new conversations with different people. New ideas are like fresh air to the soul. Breathe some in.
5. Go Play! It is getting warmer now and that sun is telling us it is time to play! There is no metaphor or symbolism here. Just plain, old-fashioned play. Whether your play is jumping on a swing, running or just hanging out with good friends in the sun – Do it!
And if you follow these steps and you’re still not quite feeling the Spring in your step – check out my Happy Juice Potion. For a limited time I’m giving it away here!