Laura shared a great piece of advice to me when I needed it most and it was such a blessing to me. On the podcast, she shares the nitty gritty details of inspiration, loss and success. She doesn’t sugar coat her journey; instead, she explains how she took challenging circumstances and refused to let them define the possibilities.
Learn from Laura:
- How she defines wealth and how it has changed as her life has expanded.
- Find out how she took an idea for teaching kids needle arts into a regional summer camp powerhouse and a national partnership to reach children nationwide.
- “I looked in that room and it felt like love.” Her moment of inspiration.
- Why Laura wants you to know that money is good.
- How Laura knew when it was time to quit her job and make a big shift in her lifestyle.
- The turning point for Laura when she had to decide if her business was going to be her focus (all in) or a side project.
- Laura shares what happened when her husband lost his job, she was not working full time and what they did to survive.
- The skill that helped Laura focus on what was possible instead of what was happening.
- A great piece of advice from Laura’s dad.
- How she deals with fear and what she does when fear shows up.
- Being clear on what’s important and how to keep that vision as the guiding principle.
- Her advice to her kids that will benefit all of us.
Thanks for being here and reading my message. I want you to stay connected with me so that I can share all future communications with you.
Please enter your name and email below to join my community.
Success! Thank you for joining. You'll receive a confirmation in a while.