** ENTER TO WIN **
Angela Jia Kim owns a group of holistic facial spas in New York City’s West Village and Upper West Side, and in upstate New York. She develops luxe organic products in the Beauty Kitchen with her team of Savor Spa Estheticians.
Her Dollars & Scents initiative hires women who are transitioning back into the workforce, by giving training and tools to develop new skills. They make and ship the beauty creams fresh from the Hudson Valley in New York.
Angela Jia Kim is a former concert pianist, wife, and mom. They live in New York City’s Upper West Side.
Here’s what Patty and Angela discussed about wealth and purpose.
- Angela shares her definition of wealth and why it’s about much more than money.
- Angela’s journey to create wealth and how it ties to purpose.
- Angela shares how she learned to save and how it created a sense of financial stability.
- How to manage risk, and how Angela decided to take on debt, and how to pay off the debt in the beginning of her business.
- Self-care became a big factor in Angela’s success. She shares how and why it made such a big impact.
- How to create your “manifesting muscle” in small steps by saving for a sunny day.
- Why having a savor fund can create faith in your future success.
- Angela shares why the Daily Action Planner is key to her success and her purpose.
- Reframing failure to improve and use it as a pathway to success and a key question to ask if aren’t seeing the results you wanted.
- Angela shares her purpose and why it is part of what she had to overcome.
- Learn what is at the center of Angela’s brand and why it’s so valuable to how she runs her business.
- The best advice that Angela received when she first started her business.
Links: Daily Action Planner
Instagram: Angela Savor Beauty
Website: Savor Beauty
Thanks for being here and reading my message. I want you to stay connected with me so that I can share all future communications with you.
Please enter your name and email below to join my community.
Success! Thank you for joining. You'll receive a confirmation in a while.