Written for entrepreneurs, writers and inventors, The Crowdfunding Book presents a straightforward system for moving your project from “dream” to reality. Drawing from her years of experience in marketing, project planning and communications, as well as her real-life experience in crowdfunding, Patty Lennon provides an easy-to-follow guide to launching a crowdfunding project.
Crowdfunding allows a large number of people to finance an idea through small individual contributions. By harnessing the power of collective energy, crowdfunding can get a project off the ground and in the public eye with astounding speed and success if it’s done the right way.
In this easy-to-use guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Structure your campaign for maximum funding with the least amount of your time & energy
- Become a magnet to potential funders so they are finding you before you have to go out and find them
- Access the insiders secrets that helped author, Patty Lennon reach her goal in 14 days and be featured by Indiegogo!
- Springboard your campaign into social media buzz to create an eager following of campaign evangelists
- Avoid the mistakes most crowdfunders make so you are part of the elite group of crowdfunders who fund above their goal amount
Please Enter Your Name and Email Address to Download the First Chapter of “The Crowdfunding Book” A How To Book for Entrepreneurs, Writers and Inventors.
About the Author
Patty Lennon is a national speaker and author who inspires audiences to lead and sell with passion and purpose. She is an expert business coach who partners with individuals and groups that want to build a business plan that works, learn how to balance dreaming with action to achieve true success and produce transformational events that create real sales.
You can purchase The Crowdfunding Book through major retailers here: http://thecrowdfundingbook.com.