Patty talks with Wendi Caplan-Carroll a great marketer and a master at helping women grow in their business. Today’s conversation starts with the limiting belief that it’s “too late.” Wendi, a self-described late bloomer, shares why it’s never too late!
Wendi’s definition of wealth: Wealth happens when I let miracles in. When I let the universe guide me. “That’s when I feel the wealthiest and that’s when things happen for me.” It’s always best when I let it in; let the miracle happen.
Wendi shares why she considers herself a “late bloomer” and why it’s never too late!
- Hear the proverb of the red thread and how it carried Wendi through the process of adopting her daughter and how she met her husband!
- Learn why Wendi feels that motherhood is teaching her about success and about allowing and letting go of the need to control everything.
- Patty and Wendi discuss how becoming a mother changed the views and outlook about the world.
- Don’t miss the story that Wendi shares about how she realized she deserved love and how it made her the strong person that she is now. Truly inspiring.
- Embrace your age! Wendi shares why she feels that the best is yet to come no matter your age, or current circumstances.
- Learn from your challenges because that’s the time when you are being prepped for what’s to come.
Wendi’s purpose: Help businesses blossom and bloom and to help individuals achieve and be who they think they can be.
Wendi has spent her entire career helping others understand how the power of relationships, partnerships, and ideas can help them be more successful. As a marketing and sales leader, she has have helped hundreds of businesses grow by utilizing these key ingredients. She has worked in both digital and traditional media as well as ‘offline” in the live event space. She is an “older” mom, wife and community volunteer. She currently is the Director of Marketing for Vistage Worldwide. She coaches business owners around their sales and marketing strategies as well with thru her business Coachativity and is working on creating a community of women called the “Bread winning Mom”
Thanks for being here and reading my message. I want you to stay connected with me so that I can share all future communications with you.
Please enter your name and email below to join my community.
Success! Thank you for joining. You'll receive a confirmation in a while.