Crowdfunding allows a large number of people to finance an idea through small individual contributions. By harnessing the power of collective energy, crowdfunding can get a project off the ground and in the public eye with astounding speed and success if its done the right way. In this easy-to-use guide, you’ll learn:
- Learn how to structure your campaign for maximum funding with the least amount of your time and energy
- Become a magnet to potential funders so they are finding you before you have to go out and find them
- Access the insiders secrets that helped author, Patty Lennon reach her goal in 14 days and be featured by Indiegogo!
- Springboard your campaign into social media buzz to create an eager following of campaign evangelists
- Avoid the mistakes most crowdfunders make so you are part of the elite group of crowdfunders who fund above their goal amount
- Kickstarter, Indiegogo and other crowdfunding sites are a great way for inventors, entrepreneurs and creatives to connect with their audience for financial support for their projects before they make anything. This book simplifies the process and makes it easy to create a campaign that will showcase your project in the best way. Drawing from her years of experience marketing, project planning and communications, as well as, her real-life experience in crowdfunding Patty Lennon provides an easy-to-follow guide to launching a crowdfunding project.
Written for entrepreneurs, writers and inventors, The Crowdfunding Book presents a straightforward system from moving your project from “dream” to reality. The book will show readers how to identify the ideal campaign platform for each project, set financial goals, develop rewards, create the campaign page, design a campaign pitch video engage supporters, promote the project and get the maximum funding and marketing exposure possible. In addition to generating funds for your business, you’ll position it in a way that makes your products and services more attractive. Get people wondering how you do what you do – and connect with sponsors and clients while building buzz and creating demand.